Blended learning involves the use of both hands-on and classroom lessons, and as such, can make a world of difference for students of all experience levels. In fact, blended learning can help students in a number of areas, which is reflected in recent data.
A 2015 survey of 211 charter schools and districts conducted by The Learning Accelerator, an American organization that emphasizes K-12 blended learning, highlighted the impact of mixed learning.
Some of the TLA survey results included:
- 58 percent of respondents stated that they use some form of blended learning.
- Among the 42 percent that do not currently use mixed learning, 30 percent noted that they intend to utilize blended learning in the future.
- Among all respondents, the majority said blending learning can help them deliver more personalized student lessons, offer additional course options and bolster academic outcomes.
There are many reasons to participate in a mixed learning program, including:
- A Productive, Efficient Learning Experience
Mixed learning offers the ideal combination of lectures and real world training. It is designed for both visual and book learners, enabling all students to build their skill sets in an engaging learning environment.
A blended learning program also can help students become more productive and efficient. The program encourages students to learn in multiple ways and develop the skills they need to thrive in any setting, at any time.
- Personalized Education
A one-on-one learning experience can deliver immense value for teachers and students alike. With personalized education, a teacher can share his or her thoughts about a topic directly with a student. Meanwhile, a student will be able to ask questions, receive feedback and ensure that he or she can fully grasp a topic.
In addition, personalized education makes it easy for students to learn at their own pace. As a result, each student can move closer to becoming experts in various subjects.
- In-Depth Support
Blended learning enables a student to get the support that he or she needs. Therefore, it empowers students with the know-how and skills that they need to perform a variety of day-to-day tasks.
Perhaps best of all, a blending learning course usually features expert instructors who are masters of their craft. This ensures that every student can receive comprehensive insights from instructors who take pride in their work. Plus, these instructors will go above and beyond the call of duty to guarantee that each student receives extensive support.
- Increased Student Focus
Let’s face it – a traditional classroom sometimes can be dull, which may make it difficult for students to maintain their focus for an extended period of time. Conversely, a blended learning environment fosters student interaction and collaboration, resulting in increased student focus.
Mixed learning classes frequently involve the use of a wide range of resources and equipment as well. That way, blended learning classes enable students to leverage insightful and engaging course materials and gain the skills they need to succeed in the real world.
- Time Savings
If a student fails to develop the necessary expertise in a typical class, he or she may need to hire a tutor for extra help. Or, if a student fails a class, he or she may need to re-enroll in the course at a later date.
Comparatively, a blended learning course is designed to help students develop the right skills without delay. It ensures that students can build their skill sets quickly thanks in part to a combination of hands-on and classroom lessons.
Enjoy a Blended Learning Experience Unlike Any Other Thanks to SureFire CPR
SureFire CPR offers unparalleled mixed learning courses for students of all ages and skill levels. We provide a large selection of blended learning courses, including:
- ACLS: Our online advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) class combines scenario-based learning with simulation technology.
- BLS: We offer mixed basic life support (BLS) training to teach students how to aid unconscious patients.
- PALS: Our online pediatric advanced life support (PALS) class highlights simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the concepts associated with a systematic approach to pediatric assessment.
Enroll in a mixed learning class at SureFire CPR – to find out about our classes, please contact us today at (888) 277-3143.
Latest posts by SnAdmin (see all)
- Grading Systems: The Netherlands Vs The USA - March 19, 2018
- Benefits and Pitfalls of Scientific Research during Undergraduate Education - March 19, 2018
- How iPad helps to unload weight on kids back? - March 15, 2018