There is no such a person on the Earth who doesn’t want to succeed, but not everyone manages to achieve the goal. This is due to the fact that a lot of people do not understand the difference between the process and the result. Only a small percentage of students become professionals in the chosen field of knowledge. In order to achieve the desired results in a certain area, it is necessary to spend about 8 hours per day. This is approximately 5 years with a work regime of 56 hours per week.
Has the thought “Oh, my God, this is too much!” crossed your mind? Brainstorm ideas on how to have everything under control. It is up to you to decide how to deal with the overwhelming number of assignments. Whether to ask custom writers “Write my paper” or compose papers on your own.
The Great Tips for Time Management that Really Work
Does it seem that 24 hours a day aren’t enough to cope with all academic assignments? Don’t start panicking and try to answer the question: “What is the best time to study and how to plan your day so that your work brings the desired result?” Perhaps, you will be surprised, but the answer is simple – develop the skills of the effective time-management and you will get a lot of time for everything that really matters.
Be guided by the well-known law of Pareto, which states that 20% of efforts will bring you 80% of the result. Do you want to discover how to manage time for study? Learn about the importance of time management and follow the helpful tips for students on how to achieve all your goals.
- Set a goal: Goal setting is important – setting a clear, achievable goal. If there is no purpose – there is no sense in living. There are a lot of inspiring stories of millionaires who have reached great heights because they set the goal and did their best to achieve it.
- Make the right decisions: Time management is an ability to make the necessary decisions at the most suitable Keep in mind that a good solution increases the likelihood of a good result but never guarantees it. Konosuke Matsushita, a Japanese businessman, once said that the best moment for making a decision is now. Don’t forget about the awareness of the moment: move for the sake of movement. In order to enjoy the desired result, it is necessary to bear in mind 3 factors: the right time, the right place, the right person.
- Make a well-informed choice: 98% of people on Earth don’t live their own lives because they don’t make an informed choice. For 2% of people, life is too short to waste it on useless things. Ask yourself: “Why am I doing this?”. For example, “Why do I get up at 6 am and spend several hours at the university?”
On average, every person faces a need to make about 5,000 choices daily. It’s important to exclude the worst of all alternative solutions to live a life more consciously. You need to trust your internal navigator and move forward without doubting the correctness of the chosen path.
- Use your time rationally: Time is the most valuable thing you have. That’s why you shouldn’t waste Instead of looking at the window going to the university or on your way home, listen to an audiobook, learn a foreign language, brainstorm ideas for your coursework topic, etc. Can’t decide when it is the best time to study? It is here and now!
- Learn to receive and process information in a short period of time: Lee Iacocca, an American manager, said that to become a great manager, you need to act with other people’s hands. All students have to take exams several times a year. Within a short period of time, you must learn the material and demonstrate your knowledge at the exam.
Instead of reading the teacher’s textbook for several hours, come to him or her and ask all questions you are interested in. You will be able to learn much more when talking to your teacher for 30 minutes than hitting the books for hours.
- Read only those books that have practical value for you: Reading is a very useful skill. However, reading lots of books on a certain topic doesn’t mean he or she will become a guru. This is not true! It is important to understand which practical benefit a certain book can provide you with so that you can use the gained knowledge in practice.
- Set deadlines: With uncertain deadlines, you will never learn how to manage your time. To prevent this, it is very useful to designate the deadline for a task and adhere to it.
- Use your smartphone the right way: Any master should always have tools at hand. For the modern time management guru, this tool is a smartphone. The phone should optimize time, but not take it away. For example, use it as an organizer and a notebook.
In the age of high technology, it is necessary to use the resources that programmers provide us with. There are a lot of applications that can help to optimize your time for everything you need as well as educational programmes that you can use wherever you are.
Latest posts by Guest Author (see all)
- 3 Cornerstones You Should Follow for Improved Classroom Teaching - June 14, 2018
- Even The Illusion Of Progress Increases Motivation - June 14, 2018
- Career paths for Programmers and Software developers - June 14, 2018